It will review maintenance strategies to better identify issues and the methodologies to effectively deal with them.
The course will give participants an understanding of:
- Identify the components of a wastewater collection system.
- Design considerations of sewers and its related components.
- Different types of common problems found in sewers and force mains.
- Maintenance strategies that provide better efficiency and cost control for the maintenance of the wastewater collection system.
- The use of various inspection techniques to identify problems in the sewer system, including smoke and dye testing, CCTV scans and multi-sensor inspections.
- Identify which sewer cleaning methods best suit the specific sewer problem you need to resolve.
- Limitations of maintenance and when the strategy should consider sewer rehabilitation or replacement.
- Role of management, management strategies, and the importance of asset management legislation.
Duration & Credits
1.0 Day • 0.7 CEU
Upcoming Course Dates / Locations
* All course fees include 13% HST tax