Last updated: July 26, 2021
This Privacy Notice explains how personal information about you is collected, used and disclosed by IBI Group (“IBI Group”) with respect to your use of our IBI Group Training & Operations related products and services (collectively “Services”).
1. How do you collect personal information and what personal information do you collect?
We collect personal information from you when you provide information directly to us, for example, when you contact us, create an account, use the Services or provide feedback.
Examples of personal information we collect and use are:
- name and email address;
- username and password
- address and telephone number;
- information you provide when you contribute to programming, or provide feedback; and
- other personal information required to provide you with our Services.
Like many online services, we may automatically collect technical data when you use the Services. Examples of data we may automatically collect when you use our Services are:
- computer’s operating system, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type;
- smartphone’s operating system;
- approximate location; and
- usage and activity on our Services.
2. How do you use my personal information?
IBI Group may use and process your personal information for the following purposes:
- administering and processing our Services;
- creating your account;
- generating statistics, aggregating data, measuring the Services activities, personalizing your experience on our Services, and detecting and preventing security threats;
- helping us develop and market our brand, products, services, promotions and advertising;
- communicating with you about our Services, upcoming events, promotions and special offers, and other news about IBI Group and our selected partners;
- communicating with you about our products and sending you related information, including account confirmation notices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support;
- responding to your requests, complaints, comments and questions; and
- other purposes that we identify to you from time-to-time.
We do not sell your personal information to affiliates, vendors, partners and other third-parties.
3. How and where do you keep my personal information safe?
The security of your personal information is important to us. IBI Group employs reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss. If we use third parties service providers (e.g. payment processors, cloud services, etc.), we require such service providers to use similar safeguards to those used by IBI Group, and also require service providers to limit access to your personal information and to keep it strictly confidential. We retain your personal information only as long as necessary or relevant for the purposes we identified or as required by law.
Your personal information may be stored and/or processed or otherwise used by or on behalf of IBI Group in another jurisdiction than where you reside. By using our Service, you acknowledge that your personal information may be subject to the authorities and laws of a foreign jurisdiction.
4. How and why do you share my personal information?
In order for IBI Group to provide you with our Services, we may be required to transfer information to certain third parties:
Service providers: As mentioned under #3, we may use and share your personal information with third party service providers to process information on our behalf.
Business transaction: We may also transfer or assign your personal information to third parties as a result of, or in connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization, or liquidation.
5. How can I access my personal information?
To request access to your information or exercise any other data subject right you may have, or if you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, you may contact us at: